The B.A.T.M.A.N. project endorses the Battle of the Mesh v6
The Wireless Battle of the Mesh is an event that aims to bring together people from across the globe to test the performance of different routing protocols for ad-hoc networks, like Babel, B.A.T.M.A.N., BMX, OLSR, and 802.11s. Of course, new protocols (working on OpenWRT ) are always welcome!
This year the even will take place from Monday 15th till Sunday 21st of April at the University of Aalborg, Denmark.
The B.A.T.M.A.N. project endorses and supports the Battle of the Mesh v6 because of the efforts made by its community to advance the field of wireless mesh networking and foster the development of grassroots community networks. As last year, many members of the B.A.T.M.A.N. team will gather at the event to attend the B.A.T.M.A.N. developer meeting and present, discuss and experiment with new ideas. Above all, we are all looking forward to connect with interesting people at this event!
The B.A.T.M.A.N. project will support the event by:
- help to promote the event
- numerous members of the B.A.T.M.A.N. community have already confirmed their attendance
- co-fund travel costs for attendees from South America
- give talks about advancement of our community in certain aspects
- help setting up testbed for protocol testing
Of course, we are available for discussions, ideas, and live tests!