Welcome to Open Mesh¶
This page serves as development platform for a collection of tools to build free and open mesh networks.
B.A.T.M.A.N. (better approach to mobile ad-hoc networking) is a routing protocol for multi-hop ad-hoc mesh networks. This is the main development website, we have source code, binary packages, documentation and further information available:
- 17.Jul 2018 Batman-adv 2018.2 released
- 25.Apr 2018 Batman-adv 2018.1 released
- 19.Mar 2018 The B.A.T.M.A.N. project endorses "Mesh is in the air"
- 27.Feb 2018 Batman-adv 2018.0 released
- 05.Dec 2017 Batman-adv 2017.4 released
- Download - Get our latest releases, get access to our Git repositories
- How to contribute - How to report bugs, send comments, patches or suggestions
- Branches explained - learn about the B.A.T.M.A.N. flavours
- B.A.T.M.A.N. Advanced Documentation
- B.A.T.M.A.N. Daemon Documentation
- A.L.F.R.E.D. - Almighty Lightweight Fact Remote Exchange Daemon, can be used to distribute arbitrary information over a mesh network
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Experience - Collection of links to B.A.T.M.A.N. press reviews, papers and projects using B.A.T.M.A.N.
- Mailing List/IRC - contact us