- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 04/01/2019
- 01:48 PM Open-Mesh The B.A.T.M.A.N. project endorses "Mesh is in the air"
- h1. The B.A.T.M.A.N. project endorses "Mesh is in the air" - this year mesh up of the "Wireless Battle of the Mesh" ...
- 01:39 PM batman-adv Feature #346 (Rejected): Router batman-adv
- This is not the support hotline. Use the mailing list for help requests. And if you do, how about offering some detai...
- 01:35 PM batman-adv Bug #345 (Rejected): Batman-adv wireless request "Set Mode" (8B06) error
- This is a command to set your wireless card into Ad-Hoc mode and has nothing to do with batman-adv.
Please check y...
- 09:50 PM batman-adv Feature #296: Multihop multicasting
- batman-adv already supports this (multicast is handled as broadcast). There are also specific multicast optimizations...
- 12:39 PM alfred Bug #295 (Rejected): alfred doesn't start if link-local address doesn't match interface mac address
- 12:39 PM alfred Bug #295: alfred doesn't start if link-local address doesn't match interface mac address
- Yes, we expect that the IPv6 link local address matches the interfaces MAC - many assumptions within alfred are built...
- 02:46 PM Open-Mesh The B.A.T.M.A.N. project endorses the Battle of the Mesh v9
The "Wireless Battle of the Mesh":http://battlemesh.org/ is an event that aims to bring t...
- 11:00 AM alfred Bug #202 (Closed): Multiple Master Syncing Robustness
- Closing this ticket for inactivity.
Feel free to reopen if you still want to work on that.
- 10:58 AM batman-adv Bug #225: Kernel crash on specific infrastructure
- 2014.3.0 is really old and many things have been fixed since then. How about you update to 2016.0 and give it another...
- 10:48 AM batman-adv Bug #221 (Closed): Collision into tt hash tables
- Fixed with release v2015.2
Also available in: Atom