- Login: T_X
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 09/01/2023
- 08:27 PM batman-adv Bug #413: B.A.T.M.A.N. V aggregation causes originator loops
- Applied/fixed in:
- 08:10 PM batctl Feature #353: Translate layer 3 addresses from non Layer 3 neighbors
- Rereading this ticket I'm getting the feeling that there are maybe two misunderstandings:
1) While what is in the ...
- 11:49 AM batman-adv Bug #422 (New): General protection fault in batadv_orig_router_get
- In a VM with kvm and a 5.11.9 kernel and a recent batman-adv from the master branch I get a general protection fault ...
- 11:24 AM batman-adv Feature #419 (New): BLA: redundant and superficial GW check
- The source address check in batadv_recv_unicast_packet() here is both superficial and redundant:...
- 10:54 AM batman-adv Bug #418 (New): BLA: claiming race condition with multicast from mesh
* Two BLA backbone gateways sharing the same LAN, receiving a multicast packet from the mesh.
- 10:07 AM batman-adv Bug #417 (New): BLA, crash: null pointer dereference in batadv_bla_loopdetect_report()->batadv_bit_get_packet()
- 07:57 PM batman-adv Bug #416: B.A.T.M.A.N. V: include packet loss in link throughput estimation
- It seems, from skimming the 802.11s code, that 802.11s is able to do a more reliable, driver independent throughput e...
- 03:12 PM batman-adv Bug #410: Problems with B.A.T.M.A.N. V speed recognition on ath10k
- Just to clarify a bit why they are "marketing values":
It might be that for instance on average the driver needs t...
- 05:00 PM batman-adv Bug #397: BATMAN_V throughput on bridge, vxlan and veth
- Approaches that could be worth discussing:
* Should veth be patched to advertise auto-negotiation=on?
* Should ba...
- 04:51 PM batman-adv Bug #397 (New): BATMAN_V throughput on bridge, vxlan and veth
- For these interfaces, bridge, vxlan and veth, batman-adv currently uses the 1Mbit/s default throughput. Also see:
Also available in: Atom