- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 05/23/2019
- 03:37 AM batctl Bug #394 (Resolved): batctl: dmesg deprecation warnings triggered via "batctl if"
- When using "batctl if" to get the interface status then this triggers the following deprecation warnings in dmesg:
- 02:15 AM alfred Bug #393 (Resolved): batadv-vis: dmesg deprecation warnings
- Every UPDATE_INTERVAL (10 seconds) batadv-vis creates a warning like the following for each interface:...
- 02:35 AM batman-adv Bug #370: batadv_mcast_mla_update causes WARNING (+panic reboot)
- > "Adding a barrier() between these two lines just causes following change:"
Which gcc optimization level did you ...
- 02:24 AM batman-adv Bug #370: batadv_mcast_mla_update causes WARNING (+panic reboot)
- PS: I'm working on a patch to remove the ordering assumptions with explicit spinlocks. Would still be interesting to ...
- 02:21 AM batman-adv Bug #370: batadv_mcast_mla_update causes WARNING (+panic reboot)
- Hm, set_work_pool_and_clear_pending() is interesting indeed. I'm wondering whether it makes a difference that we are ...
- 09:17 PM batman-adv Bug #370: batadv_mcast_mla_update causes WARNING (+panic reboot)
- Hm, this is basically the same as #369.
I'm wondering... could it be that these two lines:
- 01:16 AM batman-adv Bug #355: Missing TT entry leads to inconsistent but stable TT state
- These two patches hopefully fix this issue:
* "batman-adv: Avoid storing non-TT-sync flags on singular entries too...
- 10:44 PM batman-adv Bug #355: Missing TT entry leads to inconsistent but stable TT state
- From looking at the code it seems to me that a node wrongly adding a ROAM or TEMP flag to a multicast TT entry in an ...
- 10:12 PM batman-adv Feature #291: Reduce DAT Cache misses
- Further observations, explanations and potential patches:
Verified to have the desired effect, but NAK'd:
- 09:50 PM batman-adv Bug #335: tt: remove is_wifi & isolation flag from multicast tt entries
- The two issues mentioned above were fixed in the following commits:
* "batman-adv: fix packet loss for broadcasted...
Also available in: Atom