- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 05/22/2018
- 01:16 AM batman-adv Bug #355: Missing TT entry leads to inconsistent but stable TT state
- These two patches hopefully fix this issue:
* "batman-adv: Avoid storing non-TT-sync flags on singular entries too...
- 10:44 PM batman-adv Bug #355: Missing TT entry leads to inconsistent but stable TT state
- From looking at the code it seems to me that a node wrongly adding a ROAM or TEMP flag to a multicast TT entry in an ...
- 10:12 PM batman-adv Feature #291: Reduce DAT Cache misses
- Further observations, explanations and potential patches:
Verified to have the desired effect, but NAK'd:
- 09:50 PM batman-adv Bug #335: tt: remove is_wifi & isolation flag from multicast tt entries
- The two issues mentioned above were fixed in the following commits:
* "batman-adv: fix packet loss for broadcasted...
- 09:28 PM batman-adv Bug #351: Issues with batadv_gw_out_of_range
- The latter issue was fixed with:
* "batman-adv: fix packet loss for broadcasted DHCP packets to a server":https://...
- 02:31 PM batman-adv Bug #356 (New): TT: XOR'ing CRC results unsafe
- Currently, the custom CRC caluclation for TT in batman-adv works as follows:
* Compute the CRC for each entry, inc...
- 10:01 PM batctl Feature #353: Translate layer 3 addresses from non Layer 3 neighbors
- Can someone explain why there is this noarp entry and which configuration lead to this?
- 11:02 AM batman-adv Bug #335: tt: remove is_wifi & isolation flag from multicast tt entries
- Ah, I just wanted to start creating a setup to reproduce any issues with batadv_mcast_forw_tt_node_get() and then rea...
- 10:25 AM batman-adv Bug #335: tt: remove is_wifi & isolation flag from multicast tt entries
- Ok, reviewed the consuming part for the TT wifi and TT isolation flags now, too.
tl;dr: I see two parts needing fi...
- 10:25 AM batman-adv Bug #351 (New): Issues with batadv_gw_out_of_range
- I'm getting the impression that batadv_gw_out_of_range() is broken or even never worked as intended. gw_out_of_range(...
Also available in: Atom