- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 06/28/2020
- 03:12 PM batman-adv Bug #410: Problems with B.A.T.M.A.N. V speed recognition on ath10k
- Just to clarify a bit why they are "marketing values":
It might be that for instance on average the driver needs t...
- 05:00 PM batman-adv Bug #397: BATMAN_V throughput on bridge, vxlan and veth
- Approaches that could be worth discussing:
* Should veth be patched to advertise auto-negotiation=on?
* Should ba...
- 04:51 PM batman-adv Bug #397 (New): BATMAN_V throughput on bridge, vxlan and veth
- For these interfaces, bridge, vxlan and veth, batman-adv currently uses the 1Mbit/s default throughput. Also see:
- 03:37 AM batctl Bug #394 (Closed): batctl: dmesg deprecation warnings triggered via "batctl if"
- When using "batctl if" to get the interface status then this triggers the following deprecation warnings in dmesg:
- 02:15 AM alfred Bug #393 (Closed): batadv-vis: dmesg deprecation warnings
- Every UPDATE_INTERVAL (10 seconds) batadv-vis creates a warning like the following for each interface:...
- 02:35 AM batman-adv Bug #370: batadv_mcast_mla_update causes WARNING (+panic reboot)
- > "Adding a barrier() between these two lines just causes following change:"
Which gcc optimization level did you ...
- 02:24 AM batman-adv Bug #370: batadv_mcast_mla_update causes WARNING (+panic reboot)
- PS: I'm working on a patch to remove the ordering assumptions with explicit spinlocks. Would still be interesting to ...
- 02:21 AM batman-adv Bug #370: batadv_mcast_mla_update causes WARNING (+panic reboot)
- Hm, set_work_pool_and_clear_pending() is interesting indeed. I'm wondering whether it makes a difference that we are ...
- 09:17 PM batman-adv Bug #370: batadv_mcast_mla_update causes WARNING (+panic reboot)
- Hm, this is basically the same as #369.
I'm wondering... could it be that these two lines:
- 01:16 AM batman-adv Bug #355: Missing TT entry leads to inconsistent but stable TT state
- These two patches hopefully fix this issue:
* "batman-adv: Avoid storing non-TT-sync flags on singular entries too...
Also available in: Atom