- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 03/03/2021
- 11:24 AM batman-adv Feature #419 (New): BLA: redundant and superficial GW check
- The source address check in batadv_recv_unicast_packet() here is both superficial and redundant:...
- 10:54 AM batman-adv Bug #418 (New): BLA: claiming race condition with multicast from mesh
* Two BLA backbone gateways sharing the same LAN, receiving a multicast packet from the mesh.
- 10:07 AM batman-adv Bug #417 (New): BLA, crash: null pointer dereference in batadv_bla_loopdetect_report()->batadv_bit_get_packet()
- 07:57 PM batman-adv Bug #416: B.A.T.M.A.N. V: include packet loss in link throughput estimation
- It seems, from skimming the 802.11s code, that 802.11s is able to do a more reliable, driver independent throughput e...
- 03:12 PM batman-adv Bug #410: Problems with B.A.T.M.A.N. V speed recognition on ath10k
- Just to clarify a bit why they are "marketing values":
It might be that for instance on average the driver needs t...
- 05:00 PM batman-adv Bug #397: BATMAN_V throughput on bridge, vxlan and veth
- Approaches that could be worth discussing:
* Should veth be patched to advertise auto-negotiation=on?
* Should ba...
- 04:51 PM batman-adv Bug #397 (New): BATMAN_V throughput on bridge, vxlan and veth
- For these interfaces, bridge, vxlan and veth, batman-adv currently uses the 1Mbit/s default throughput. Also see:
- 03:37 AM batctl Bug #394 (Closed): batctl: dmesg deprecation warnings triggered via "batctl if"
- When using "batctl if" to get the interface status then this triggers the following deprecation warnings in dmesg:
- 02:15 AM alfred Bug #393 (Closed): batadv-vis: dmesg deprecation warnings
- Every UPDATE_INTERVAL (10 seconds) batadv-vis creates a warning like the following for each interface:...
- 02:35 AM batman-adv Bug #370: batadv_mcast_mla_update causes WARNING (+panic reboot)
- > "Adding a barrier() between these two lines just causes following change:"
Which gcc optimization level did you ...
Also available in: Atom