- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 07/24/2015
Reported issues: 2
- 01:11 PM batman-adv Bug #221: Collision into tt hash tables
- Actually this does not lead to a "hash collision" (which would only have effects on the performance and therefore wou...
- 03:15 PM batman-adv Support #220: Sharing internet connection with batman-adv
- Thanks for clarifying this doubt.
At this point I'd suggest you to write to the mailing list where other people ca...
- 02:48 PM batman-adv Support #220: Sharing internet connection with batman-adv
- I have not fully understood your setup, but before digging into that, could you explain where the output below says t...
- 05:35 PM batman-adv Bug #216: received packet on bat0 with own address as source address
- The patch is also attached here to make it simpler for you.
- 05:34 PM batman-adv Bug #216: received packet on bat0 with own address as source address
- I just sent a patch to the mailing list addressing a problem in DAT. We are not really confident that this is going t...
- 04:15 PM batman-adv Feature #206: Distributed IPv6-NDP cache to reduce overhead
thanks for your interest about this problem. The mechanism you just described is almost the same we have impl...
- 04:10 PM batman-adv Bug #179: lxc-shutdown: null pointer dereference+unable to handle kernel paging request
- Hi Daniel,
sorry for the very long time required to reply to this ticket. Unfortunately my confidence with netspaces...
- 01:59 PM batman-adv Bug #198: 3.17 hlist_add_after renamed
- Thanks for reporting this. Actually the batman-adv code has been properly fixed for what concerns the in-kernel versi...
Also available in: Atom