- Registered on: 05/22/2014
- Last connection: 09/11/2020
- 09:07 PM Open-Mesh Batman-adv 2020.3 released
- Aug 24th, 2020. Today the B.A.T.M.A.N. team publishes the August 2020 update to batman-adv, batctl and alfred! An add...
- 11:25 AM batman-adv Bug #416: B.A.T.M.A.N. V: include packet loss in link throughput estimation
- Yes, the throughput is not actually the expected throughput for ath10k but the modulation rate. It is a "regression" ...
- 01:36 PM batmand Bug #415 (Rejected): Imposible setup mtu larger than 1500
- And batmand doesn't limit the MTU of an interface. It only does routing and doesn't fiddle around with packets.
- 01:35 PM batmand Bug #415: Imposible setup mtu larger than 1500
- Wrong issue tracker for batmand.
And batmand also doesn't support network coding. It just does routing and thus ca...
- 08:29 AM batman-adv Feature #414 (New): Replace usage of word slave/master
- The code uses the word "slave" in various places. These "terms are considered deprecated":https://www.kernel.org/doc/...
- 03:31 PM batman-adv Bug #413: B.A.T.M.A.N. V aggregation causes originator loops
- Btw. I would apply this patch :)
- 03:24 PM batman-adv Bug #413 (In Progress): B.A.T.M.A.N. V aggregation causes originator loops
- This is the proof of concept patch from Linus: https://git.open-mesh.org/batman-adv.git/commit/0115502eab54a80f2c0588...
- 01:43 PM batman-adv Bug #413: B.A.T.M.A.N. V aggregation causes originator loops
- There was also following in the IRC channel:...
- 01:40 PM batman-adv Bug #413 (In Progress): B.A.T.M.A.N. V aggregation causes originator loops
- It was reported that some installations with enabled OGMv2 aggregation can cause the own originator to appear in the ...
- 08:55 PM batman-adv Bug #412 (New): general protection fault in batadv_hardif_get_by_netdev
Also available in: Atom