- Registered on: 05/22/2014
- Last connection: 11/17/2018
- 05:03 PM batman-adv Feature #365 (New): Support Jumbo frames via batman-adv
- The batadv interface is currently limited to 1500 bytes. There are two reasons why this happens:
- 07:12 PM batman-adv Bug #364 (Closed): batman-adv 2018.3 build error (redefinition of skb_postpush_rcsum)
- 07:09 PM Open-Mesh Batman-adv 2018.4 released
- Nov 14th, 2018. Today the B.A.T.M.A.N. team publishes the November 2018 update to batman-adv, batctl and alfred! This...
- 03:21 PM batman-adv Feature #300: Convert sysfs config attributes to genl
- Jiri informed us that this approach is now frowned upon. Instead following implementation is preferred:
> On Monta...
- 07:14 AM batman-adv Feature #300 (In Progress): Convert sysfs config attributes to genl
- Some RFC patches for batctl and batman-adv are available:
- 11:16 AM batman-adv Bug #364 (Resolved): batman-adv 2018.3 build error (redefinition of skb_postpush_rcsum)
- Thanks. I have now updated the LTS kernels for the build tests and also saw a second problem with the master branch.
- 05:44 PM batman-adv Bug #241 (Closed): batadv_tvlv_handler_register: Missing list checks for *list_add*
- 05:44 PM batman-adv Bug #240 (Closed): batadv_nc_get_nc_node: Missing list checks for *list_add*
- 05:44 PM batman-adv Bug #239 (Closed): batadv_softif_create_vlan: Missing list checks for *list_add*
- 05:44 PM batman-adv Bug #238 (Closed): batadv_tt_global_orig_entry_add: Missing list checks for *list_add*
Also available in: Atom