- Registered on: 05/22/2014
- Last connection: 08/06/2022
- 09:44 PM Open-Mesh Batman-adv 2022.2 released
- Batman-adv 2022.2 released
Jul 26th, 2022. Today the B.A.T.M.A.N. team publishes the July 2022 update to batman-ad...
- 09:06 AM batman-adv Bug #427 (Rejected): after instatlling batman-adv cannot see log file
- First thing: you batman-adv + batctl are heavily outdated. The "current version only supports the normal [[batman-adv...
- 02:07 PM batctl Bug #426: bat0 interface down still batctl pings
- > then what is the role of bat0 interface and and why even the bat0 interface is down, I can see neighbours?
- 01:27 PM batctl Bug #426 (Rejected): bat0 interface down still batctl pings
- batctl ping ist not via bat0 but via its lower interfaces.
- 07:10 PM batctl Feature #424 (Closed): Ping sleep even when sending one packet
- 07:10 PM batman-adv Bug #423 (Closed): Moving a macvtap on top of batX to netns causes error
- 07:03 PM Open-Mesh Batman-adv 2022.1 released
- May 6th, 2022. Today the B.A.T.M.A.N. team publishes the April 2022 update to batman-adv! alfred got a new IPC messag...
- 11:15 AM batctl Feature #424 (Resolved): Ping sleep even when sending one packet
- Patch was proposed at https://patchwork.open-mesh.org/project/b.a.t.m.a.n./patch/20220422091408.383897-1-sven@narfati...
- 09:58 AM batctl Feature #424: Ping sleep even when sending one packet
- > Hello, unfortunately I'm not able to make a patch by myself.
Then please don't tell other people how hard or eas...
- 10:00 AM batctl Feature #425: Json output
- > Will the set of command be expanded in the future ?
This is not planned. But if anyone has an extremely good use...
Also available in: Atom