- Registered on: 05/22/2014
- Last connection: 07/31/2021
- 06:49 PM Open-Mesh IRC channel moved to irc.hackint.org #batadv
- Due to recent developments around the Freenode.org IRC network, the opinions about the usage of this service shifted ...
- 09:07 PM batman-adv Bug #401 (In Progress): Forward packet code causes WARNING (followed by reboot)
- A patch was proposed under https://patchwork.open-mesh.org/project/b.a.t.m.a.n./patch/20210518190027.547508-1-sven@na...
- 07:20 PM Open-Mesh Batman-adv 2021.1 released
- May 18th, 2021. Today the B.A.T.M.A.N. team publishes the May 2021 update to batman-adv, batctl and alfred! batctl ga...
- 05:44 PM Open-Mesh Batman-adv 2021.0 released
- Jan 28th, 2021. Today the B.A.T.M.A.N. team publishes the January 2021 update to batman-adv, batctl and alfred! The d...
- 08:24 AM batman-adv Bug #421: Misconfig or bug: received packet on bat0 with own address as source address
- You can find the primary/main if in the header of various batctl debug tables:...
- 04:37 PM batman-adv Bug #421: Misconfig or bug: received packet on bat0 with own address as source address
- Looks like this is most likely caused by the regular bridge-loop-avoidance announcements. See also:
- 02:55 PM Open-Mesh Batman-adv 2020.4 released
- Oct 27th, 2020. Today the B.A.T.M.A.N. team publishes the October 2020 update to batman-adv and batctl! The bridge lo...
- 01:49 PM batman-adv Bug #420 (New): KMSAN: uninit-value in batadv_nc_worker
- 09:07 PM Open-Mesh Batman-adv 2020.3 released
- Aug 24th, 2020. Today the B.A.T.M.A.N. team publishes the August 2020 update to batman-adv, batctl and alfred! An add...
- 11:25 AM batman-adv Bug #416: B.A.T.M.A.N. V: include packet loss in link throughput estimation
- Yes, the throughput is not actually the expected throughput for ath10k but the modulation rate. It is a "regression" ...
Also available in: Atom