- Registered on: 05/22/2014
- Last connection: 05/06/2022
- 07:10 PM batctl Feature #424 (Closed): Ping sleep even when sending one packet
- 07:10 PM batman-adv Bug #423 (Closed): Moving a macvtap on top of batX to netns causes error
- 07:03 PM Open-Mesh Batman-adv 2022.1 released
- May 6th, 2022. Today the B.A.T.M.A.N. team publishes the April 2022 update to batman-adv! alfred got a new IPC messag...
- 11:15 AM batctl Feature #424 (Resolved): Ping sleep even when sending one packet
- Patch was proposed at https://patchwork.open-mesh.org/project/b.a.t.m.a.n./patch/20220422091408.383897-1-sven@narfati...
- 09:58 AM batctl Feature #424: Ping sleep even when sending one packet
- > Hello, unfortunately I'm not able to make a patch by myself.
Then please don't tell other people how hard or eas...
- 09:43 AM batctl Feature #424: Ping sleep even when sending one packet
- If you have a (small) change then it is expected that you submit them and not ask other people to redo it (in hope th...
- 10:00 AM batctl Feature #425: Json output
- > Will the set of command be expanded in the future ?
This is not planned. But if anyone has an extremely good use...
- 09:39 AM batctl Feature #425 (Rejected): Json output
- It already has json output for the netlink stuff: https://git.open-mesh.org/batctl.git/blob/517a0f3c90aa89eb48fa1ddd8...
- 09:20 AM batman-adv Bug #423 (Resolved): Moving a macvtap on top of batX to netns causes error
- Both macvtap and batman-adv are now in the kernel. Following files are providing .ndo_get_iflink
- 01:33 AM batman-adv Bug #423: Moving a macvtap on top of batX to netns causes error
- There is now an RFC for the change in batman-adv https://patchwork.open-mesh.org/project/b.a.t.m.a.n./patch/202202272...
Also available in: Atom