- Registered on: 05/22/2014
- Last connection: 07/12/2019
- 07:28 PM batctl Feature #373: Add configuration interface for hardif settings
- New version was posted:
* cover letter: https://patchwork.open-mesh.org/cover/17995/
* patch series: https://patc...
- 11:05 PM batman-adv Bug #395 (Resolved): Use after free in RTR4 code
- Patch was submitted as https://patchwork.open-mesh.org/patch/17993/
- 10:43 PM batman-adv Bug #395 (In Progress): Use after free in RTR4 code
- Seems like the logic in batadv_mcast_purge_orig was not adjusted for a delete. I am assuming following has to be done...
- 10:06 PM batman-adv Bug #395: Use after free in RTR4 code
- Also seems to happen when just having three nodes and then rmmod'ing batman-adv on the test node. The test node will ...
- 09:44 PM batman-adv Bug #395: Use after free in RTR4 code
- Just happened again. Just this time with a lot cleaner dump (and without the same memory region already been reused b...
- 08:21 PM batman-adv Bug #395: Use after free in RTR4 code
- Btw. I just use debian buster's 4:8.3.0-1 gcc. Just in case you want to reproduce the binaries.
- 08:01 PM batman-adv Bug #395 (Resolved): Use after free in RTR4 code
- Just compiled a new linux-next kernel as described in https://www.open-mesh.org/projects/open-mesh/wiki/Emulation_Deb...
- 02:05 PM batctl Feature #392 (Closed): mcast_flags: Add support for BATADV_MCAST_WANT_NO_RTR*
- 02:05 PM batctl Feature #390 (Closed): tcpdump: Support for BATADV_MCAST_WANT_NO_RTR*
- 06:51 PM batman-adv Feature #391 (Closed): wireshark: Add support for BATADV_MCAST_WANT_NO_RTR*
- Accepted upstream https://github.com/wireshark/wireshark/commit/0afeafa7c13f3bbe37b319ad81ab20a33d43e4cf
Also available in: Atom