Wireless Battle Mesh v4 - Developer Meeting Agenda¶
Celebrate batman-adv 2.6.38 Linux kernel integration
- How to proceed with NDP integration? Smaller patchset for LQ exchange first or including OGM protocol changes?
- How to name OGM protocol part? Just OGM protocol? How to name NDP packets, NDP messages?
- Explicit BATMAN header + unified TTL handling?
- Making fragmentation more generic, adding Fragmentation header/layer?
- Reviewing OGM protocol specification proposal
- reviewing the new papers related to B.A.T.M.A.N. (Simon brings printed versions)
- discuss switching to git
- Creating an extra devel mailinglist?
- Multicast patches
- Hidden-Node-Bcast problem
- New HNA announcement mechanism
- new HNA code could still need a bit of coding, in particular the lock/unlock mechanism has to be reviewed