- Translation table in a nutshell - The inner workings of the non-mesh client integration revealed.
- Bridge loop avoidance - Document explaining the bridge loop avoidance implemented in batman-adv.
- AP Isolation - How to prevent wifi-client to wifi-client communication.
- Layer 2 fragmentation - basic concept behind the layer2 fragmentation (GSoC final report)
- Alfred - Use alfred to send local information or visualize your mesh network
- Multi-Link Optimizations - how to optimize traffic by using multiple links
- Network Coding - Combine two packets into a single transmission to save air time.
Broadcast & Multicast
- Broadcasts in B.A.T.M.A.N. Advanced - An overview of broadcast/multicast support
- DHCP Gateway Optimization - How batman-adv can be used to choose the nearest internet gateway node.
- Distributed ARP Table - How batman-adv can speed up your mesh experience by caching ARP replies.
- Multicast Optimizations - multicast optimizations overview