Feature #313: meta: Add debugfs tables to netlink
Make data from debugfs nc_nodes dumpable via netlink
Debugfs cannot be used in a non-default netns. Also the current implementation of debugfs files requires large blocks of memory to copy the data to userspace.
Instead all data from nc_nodes should be made dumpable via netlink.
This ticket is assigned to the author of the original code. But everyone can implement the required code
- Blocks Feature #319: Query nc_nodes table data via netlink added
- Blocked by Feature #320: Disable CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV_DEBUGFS by default added
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #320: Disable CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV_DEBUGFS by default)
- Blocks Feature #320: Disable CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV_DEBUGFS by default added
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
- Status changed from New to Rejected
It is very unlikely that this will be implemented anytime soon and that someone will miss it when debugfs is removed. Rejecting this for now.
Also available in: Atom