Welcome to Open Mesh¶
This page serves as development platform for a collection of tools to build free and open mesh networks.
B.A.T.M.A.N. (better approach to mobile ad-hoc networking) is a routing protocol for multi-hop ad-hoc mesh networks. This is the main development website, we have source code, binary packages, documentation and further information available:
- 16.Oct. 2013 Batman-adv 2013.4.0 released
- 22.Aug. 2013 new merchandise available
- 29.Jul. 2013 Batman-adv 2013.3.0 released
- 15.May. 2013 Alfred open beta
- 09.May. 2013 Batman-adv 2013.2.0 released
- Download - Get our latest releases, get access to our Git repositories
- How to contribute - How to report bugs, send comments, patches or suggestions
- Branches explained - learn about the B.A.T.M.A.N. flavours
- B.A.T.M.A.N. Advanced Documentation
- B.A.T.M.A.N. Daemon Documentation
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Experience - Collection of links to B.A.T.M.A.N. press reviews, papers and projects using B.A.T.M.A.N.
- Mailing List/IRC - contact us